Modelling and Spatial Analysis in R
This introductory webinar will demonstrate features of the free and open source software R. It will cover the following topics:
- accessing and downloading R to your computer.
- importing, cleaning, and mapping sales data sets
- creating and interpreting basic multiple regression analysis (MRA) models
- validating models on holdout sales data using simple ratio studies
- plotting sales data and model performance on maps
Links to R reproducible R scripts and real assessment data will be provided to attendees for additional learning reinforcement opportunities.
- October 21, 1:00pm PST
- Duration: 2 hours
Chapter Member: Free
Organization Level: Please contact email@example.com for more information.
October 21st, 2020